Interns / working students
Location: Hamburg / Frankfurt
We offer our interns and working students a deep glimpse into the Private Equity industry.
As an active team member, you assume responsibility from the very beginning. We bring you into ongoing processes directly, giving you the opportunity to work independently on your own projects. In doing so, you always benefit from the specialized knowledge and helpfulness of the employees around you.
In our pleasant, collegial, and high-performance team atmosphere, we provide you with the best environment to acquire experience for your professional future.
- support the junior and senior partners in all ongoing processes and duties of daily work.
- prepare analyses, reports, and figures, and then evaluate them.
- support market, competition, and industry analyses.
- document and track internal work steps.
- prepare presentations.
We are looking for interns who ...
- are interested in the finance and Private Equity industry.
- enjoy working in a team and can think flexibly.
- have a strong interest in figures and analyzing them.
- work in a structured, responsible, and focused manner.
- have good knowledge of English and MS Office.
- participate actively in creating solutions.
- have fun proactively implementing topics from theory into practice.
- are currently studying economics, finance, mathematics, or a similar subject.
- are available for at least 3 months.
Is that you?
Then contact us now to take the next step in your career, and send us your complete application documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that we will save your information for the application process internally.